[Koha] How can i count the total catalog entry by user wise

Lennon Mazonde lmmazonde at gmail.com
Fri May 26 00:10:54 NZST 2017

Hi Anastes,

You can  find SQL reports from the Koha SQL Reports wiki here
<https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Count_of_items_added_by_cataloger_2>.
Go to More > Reports > Create from SQL. Give the report a name that will
help you remember what it's for (or just copy and paste the details from
the SQL Reports wiki).

Then copy and paste the following under the SQL tab.

    SELECT concat(p.firstname, ' ', p.surname) AS staff,
    concat(a.action, ' ', a.info) AS action, count(a.timestamp) AS count
    FROM action_logs a
    LEFT JOIN borrowers p ON (a.user=p.borrowernumber)
    WHERE a.module='CATALOGUING' AND a.timestamp BETWEEN <<Between
    (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
           AND a.info IN ('item','biblio')
    GROUP BY p.borrowernumber, concat(a.action, ' ', a.info)

Save the report and run it. Oh, you need to turn the CataloguingLog
system preference on (More > Administration > Global System Preferences
 > Logs > CataloguingLog.

Kind regards,

Lennon Mazonde