[Koha] Process to file bug

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 16:25:48 NZST 2017

Dear All,

Indranil are you aware what Mark has told me in my personal inbox at
Facebook? on the basis of which i had posted the message on koha mailing
list? My intention was not to reveal anything as i know Everybody is doing
well but the message confused me about the method and the way for filling
the bug so i posted. Now i realize my mistake was only that i did not
properly checked with key words before posting on bug, because some were
already filed and resolved in latest version 16.11.08 and one was resolved
by Mark after my posting and few are in discussion.

I am a typical Indian so i know many are using facebook rather than best
koha discussion forum although they are using Koha. Hence i broadcasted
over FB to make them aware about the bug because some time people like me
thinks that bug is in our minds in proper understanding of Koha rather than
bug in Koha program.

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
Website: http://mishravk.com/

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*