[Koha] Apache working Error Loading Koha website.

Boulier, Jack jboulier at mticollege.edu
Thu May 18 06:49:08 NZST 2017

I really believe that there was an update the may have fixed it, but this is what I ran this morning:

sudo a2enmod rewrite
sudo a2enmod cgi

and restarted the service for apache2.

The error is coming from both the localhost and when I use a browser from my local machine to the ip address for the application. Both machines are on the same network.

Jack Boulier
Learning Resource Center Director
MTI College
5221 Madison Ave.