[Koha] Customizing Labels in Label Creator -- Help

Boulier, Jack jboulier at mticollege.edu
Fri May 12 07:00:56 NZST 2017

I am attempting to bring in several of the Koha fields from the cataloging side into my labels. I am able to collect items from the Marc21 record without any problems. But I cannot seem to get the syntax for exporting the Koha fields such a s the 8 field, or the alpha fields below it. Your documentation states the all Koha fields are available, but I can only place fields that are one word.

I would also like to create a custom print label that would fit a sheet that has two columns, in column/row there are two spine labels and 4 book pocket labels. This is PRD # H43602, SKU# 14216850 from DEMCO. There are five rows to a sheet. The sheet is 8.5"  X 11".

I have research this through the documentation, on-line help, and just did my homework, but I am unable to configure a means of resolving the problem.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Jack

Jack Boulier
Learning Resource Center Director