[Koha] Fwd: Re: bulkmarcimport

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Thu May 11 11:12:49 NZST 2017

I started a staged import run about 6:16pm with 499 records. It's now

6:46pm and it's still running.

The only error messages I could find are in the
koha-zebraserve-output.log, 499 [warn] ir_session (exception). This from
a fresh reload of the koha database;

I loaded about 6000 serials records yesterday in 500 record chunks and
it went fine although slow. I did use the undo when I forgot to set the
framwork--nice.  (It would be nice to have an audible alarm when a batch
completed.)

It's obviously in some sort of loop and should have terminated with an
error message.

I'm going to reboot, reload koha, rebuild_zebra and try again.

What else can I do?

Bob