[Koha] bulkmarcimport

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at bobsown.com
Thu May 11 01:13:22 NZST 2017

I'mtrying to import about 13K records from our serials and archives
recordsin dbText for Libraries into Koha.  (Our books were converted in
2009)

I tried:
bulkmarcimport.pl -b -file serial-01.mrc -v -framework SER -all -match
Control-number,001 001Code

where 001Code is the matching rule set up as Nicole described to match
the Control-number to the incoming 001 MARC field.  It works on the web.

It ran in a little over 9 seconds and said it processed 500 records.  No
errors were reported.

After reindexing zebra, none of the records in serial-01.mrc could be found.

What I want to do is to replace any matching records and insert the new
ones.

What am I doing wrongwith bulkmarcimport?

--
Bob Ewart
Koha 16.11.07

(repeat of message yesterday that didn't seem to get to the list)