[Koha] [ByWater Partners] Global Bug Squashing Day - Bugs Only Edition! Wednesday, May 10th, 2017

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Fri May 5 11:05:30 NZST 2017

I'd like to add that if anybody would like help in the next few days with a
testing environment, whether it's a guided tour of the koha-sandboxes, or
help setting up kohadevbox (see https://github.com/digibib/kohadevbox ),
feel free to ask me (barton) in IRC. Just mention my name in #koha, and
I'll come-a-running.

Feeling comfortable in the testing environment, and with the testing
process itself is the name of the game. That's why we do the GBSD -- so
that testers know that there will be people around to answer questions. One
of the ways go get comfortable is to take a nice easy walk through the
process a couple of times before doing it in earnest... and I'll be happy
to do that with you. :-)

--Barton