[Koha] About logo on OPAC

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Thu May 4 08:03:35 NZST 2017

Hi Luis

> We have changed (or replace KOHA-LOGO-NAVBAR.PNG) with OUR LOGO.
> We did the setting on my PC, we every thing LOOK: OK.
> The problem?
> When we see the OPAC on another computer: IT is a mess.

Maybe you should refresh your webbrowser's cache presing CTRL+F5?

> Here is the CSS. (OpacUserCSS)
>  #logo {
>
>   border: 0px ;
>   height:0px;
>
>   padding:223px 0 0;
>   margin-left: -40px;
>   width: 190%;
> }
>
> /* Change background color */
>
> .navbar-inverse .navbar-inner {
>   background-color:#232222;
>   background-image: none;
>   border-color: #232222;
> }

I'm sorry but you haven't done what was advised in the mails from 25 &
26 April.

If you need to change your logo as you have done, mixing things and
changing sizes, you will definitely need to learn about CSS.

It's not possible to say what's wrong seeing just this code.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael