[Koha] Circulation - Notices (over due) - help

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 19:43:13 NZDT 2017

Hi,

Currently with Koha 16.5/Package Installation/ Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop /

I am unable to retrieve details in Overdue Notice(ODUE) template for auto
generation of email.

For Checkout, Checkin, Advance Notice, Due Reminder, books/items details
are retrieved. But not sure, why the same code in not retrieving for
Overdue Notices.
It comes with blank email.

Overdue Template contains

Title: <<biblio.title>>,  by <<biblio.author>>
Accession No:  <<items.barcode>>
Check out (Borrowed) date:  <<issues.issuedate>>
Due Date:  <<issues.date_due>>

Can you please help me to fix/ or is there any reason, I meant, I want to
retrieve above said details in  Overdue Notices.

With Thanks.

Satish MV
Librarian
Govt. Engineering College, Hassan.