[Koha] Fwd: Error in Koha

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Mar 29 19:27:19 NZDT 2017

-------- Original Message --------
From: Bharat Chaudhari <openbharat at gmail.com>
Sent: 29 March 2017 6:21:38 PM NZDT
To: Chris Cormack <chrisc at catalyst.net.nz>
Subject: Fwd: Error in Koha

Dear Sir,

This error occurs when trying to search any books in koha

*Software error:*

Can't call method "data" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 1915.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

Please do helpful.

--
*Thanks & Best Regards,*

Think Green... Keep it on the Screen... Save a Tree...

Bharat M. Chaudhari,

The best way to know where I'm at is to check my Blog shape
<http://bharatchaudhari.blogspot.com/>, or one of the many other social
networks designed to give us more information than we ever wanted to know
about a person.

--
*Thanks & Best Regards,*

Think Green... Keep it on the Screen... Save a Tree...

Bharat M. Chaudhari,
DSpace Enthusiasts & ALA-ALCTS Fellow,
Faculty of Engineering and Technology, PDPU, Gandhinagar
Office: 07923275091, Mob. 9428415401.