[Koha] All items "not renewable" SOLVED

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Wed Mar 22 00:08:27 NZDT 2017

Hi Jonathan

> That sounds like a bug.
> By chances do you have a dump of this table somewhere? I'd like to recreate
> the issue.

No, I guess have no dump (except if I should load an old database from
Saturday or so, and then dump a certain table). I just made some
screenshots of the seemingly endless table as it looked like in the
staff client when it didn't work. The last of these you can see here:

* http://adminkuhn.ch/download/smartrules1.png
* http://adminkuhn.ch/download/smartrules2.png

Finally I deleted all rules and entered exactly the same, now it works.

What table would you actually need? As I'm working on various migrations
to Koha at the moment I would then save some stuff you'd need to have it
ready if the problem should occur again.

Best wishes: Michael