[Koha] Koha 16.05 - Changing Material Type Values with JQuery?

Craig Butosi craig.butosi at rcmusic.ca
Tue Mar 14 03:13:44 NZDT 2017

Hi all,

Liz, thank you! With a slight syntax change, it worked on the OPAC side (opacuserjs):

$('.results_summary.type').html($('.results_summary.type').html().replace('Music',
' Sound recording '));

Still trying to get it to work on the intranet side though (intranetuserjs). I'll look into this once I get a chance.

Much appreciated!

Craig Butosi, MA, MLIS, B Mus (Hons.)
LIBRARY SERVICES MANAGER
THE ROYAL CONSERVATORY
TELUS Centre for Performance and Learning
273 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON M5S 1W2
416.408.2824 x338
www.rcmusic.ca