[Koha] Syspref itemBarcodeFallbackSearch

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Jun 27 07:09:00 NZST 2017

Hi Pedro,

you are right, at the moment a barcode in the item is still needed for
checkouts to work. We have used another value as a replacement for the
barcode in the past, duplicating the (unique) callnumber into the
barcode field or assigning a number with a special prefix or something
like that.

Hope that helps,

Katrin