[Koha] issuing credit on lost item

Scott Owen sowen at edzone.net
Tue Jun 20 00:07:33 NZST 2017

Hi Katrin,

I was finally able to get in and check this...

Lost item fee refund on return policy for Donald L. Pavlik Middle School
Library

Specify the default policy for lost item fees on return.
Refund lost item fee
                           [#% Default branch %#]
                            [#% Branch-specific %#]

                                                       Use default (Yes)

 Yes

                      No
                                                                  Save

The setting was set as (default)yes.

I have manually changed the setting for this library to "yes" (and saved).

I'll ask one of my circulation people to check and see if the refunds are
issued correctly.

Thank you for your assistance !

-S