[Koha] Broken image links in Koha manual

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Mon Jun 19 11:11:17 NZST 2017

Hi Cormack

> I fixed these links
>
> https://koha-community.org/documentation/

I'm not talking about https://koha-community.org/documentation/ -
everything is OK there.

> In February, is the link broken in Koha itself?

I'm talking (again) about the links from the Koha staff client that
direct to the Koha manual. For example you will find one such link via
my demo installation. (user: demo / password: demo)

http://koha.adminkuhn.ch:8080/cgi-bin/koha/help.pl

At the bottom of this help page there is a link to the manual with all
broken image links:

http://manual.koha-community.org/17.05/en/

Sorry if my English is not clear enough.

Best wishes: Michael