[Koha] Broken image links in Koha manual

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Mon Jun 19 10:34:24 NZST 2017

Hi

On 20 February 2017 I have written the following about Koha 16.11 and
the same is still true for Koha 17.05:

Koha contains a context-sensitive help function in the staff client at
the upper right corner which will open a new window. At the end of every
such window there is a link to the manual included. But clicking it will
lead to http://manual.koha-community.org/16.11/en/ resp.
http://manual.koha-community.org/17.05/en/

In both these manuals THE LINKS TO EVERY SINGLE IMAGE ARE BROKEN.

I think if there is a beautiful new manual like
https://koha-community.org/manual/17.05/html/ it should be the one that
Koha links to (instead of the old manuals with the broken image links).

Tell me if I can help correcting this.

Best wishes: Michael