[Koha] Serious problem with Koha issue/return

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Jun 14 14:42:02 NZST 2017

The problem has been raised on the mailing list on May 22 (
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2017-May/048045.html) and I have
fixed the issue few hours after.
But before integration into stable releases the patch must be tested and
QAed by someone else.
You can vote and/or comment on the bug report, ask for attention on the IRC
channel or here.

You can manually still apply locally (not recommended).

Unfortunately I cannot help more.
Sorry about that.

On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 at 23:08 vinod mishra <mishravk79 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Jonathan
> Some time returned books also does not move from check out to circulation
> history completely but it remains in check out and shows in circulation
> history too with return date.
>
> Please suggest corrective step as we are in live and daily approx 10
> problem we are facing.
>
> On 14 Jun 2017 07:30, "Jonathan Druart" <
> jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello Vinod,
>>
>> What you describe may be related to bug 18651 (Move of checkouts is still
>> not correctly handled).
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jonathan
>>
>> On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 at 22:18 vinod mishra <mishravk79 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> I am facing very serious issue regarding issue/return of books from koha
>>> 16.11.07 installed on debian jessie via package.
>>>
>>> Problems are as below:
>>>
>>> 1. Some issued books automatically get returned from the member account
>>> i.e
>>> it does not display in check out screen but it still shows check out
>>> status
>>> in circulation history
>>>

>>> 2. Some books return by user does not return from its check out screen
>>> but
>>> it shows check in under the circulation history of the patron along with
>>> date of return. Overdue message also generating to that patron too for
>>> that
>>> particular book.
>>>
>>> Please note i was using RFID middle ware for transactions but it has been
>>> disabled too even though problem persists i.e. now directly
>>> issuing/returning the books from Koha.
>>>
>>> With Regards,
>>>
>>> Vinod Kumar Mishra,
>>> Assistant Librarian,