[Koha] Koha 16.11.08 Patrons Page

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jun 12 04:39:46 NZST 2017

Hi,

I have tested the patron pages and search a bit and it appears to work
all ok for me. There is one known bug with the display of the floating
toolbar on the patron page, but apart from not looking quite right, this
should not affect functionality (and will be fixed in 16.11.09):

Bug 18685 - Patron edit/cancel floating toolbar out of place

Have you tried to delete your browser cache? Not doing this can
sometimes cause weird behavior after updates.

What do you mean by 'way to update Koha'? 16.11.08 is the latest release
of this version, with 16.11.09 being scheduled for June 22nd. 17.05 was
just released, but I'd not update to it without doing some testing
first. How you update a Koha installation depends on how it was
installed. Are you running a package installation?

Hope this helps,

Katrin