[Koha] EDI invoice

nikesh nikeshn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 21:59:59 NZST 2017

*Nikesh Narayanan *I Systems & e-Librarian I

Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research
<http://www.kustar.ac.ae/>

PO Box 127788, Abu Dhabi, UAE

Mobile : +971507097346

Hi,

I am having a problem regarding EDI invoice. I have done the order through
EDIFACT and KOHA successfully picked the invoices from  FTP space of the
publisher.  Actually it is supposed to read the invoice and update items
found in the invoice as "received" and update  funds without any need for
manual intervention. But that option is not working for me. Invoice
search doesn't
show any results of these invoices received through EDI. How can I view
theses invoices though KOHA ?  Is there any additional setting , I need to
do for this process.  These are our procedures.

1. OASIS (COUTTS) is our vendor. We can search for books in their platform
and can download the order MARC from their site.
2. Upload the ORDER MARC to KOHA and generate the order using that MARC
file.
3. The order would reach OASIS FTP automatically through EDI option.
4. Once they process the order, they would provide full MARC and Inovice in
their FTP space.
5. KOHA overlays the order MARC with full MARC using OASIS number ( we need
to define OASIS number in the record matching rule.
6. KOHA automatically pick the invoice from FTP site and update the order
record as received and upadate the fund automatically

Our issue is that KOHA picks the invoice from COUTTS FTP but  does not
automatically update the order record status to  "received" status  and
update the fund. We need to do it manually.

Regards

 .