[Koha] how to classify e-books/e-readers

Giuseppe Angilella Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it
Fri Jun 9 19:16:56 NZST 2017

Hi,

my library purchased a few e-readers (Kindles), which I am going to
populate with e-books soon.

Each e-reader is likely to eventually contain the same collection of
e-books, but should of course be available for loan separately.

I assume that a separate MARC record should be entered for each different
e-book, but how do I enter a record (and an associated item) for each
e-reader?

I am sure this topic has been dealt with earlier, but I could not find
specific solutions in the mailing list's thread (apologies).

Many thanks and best regards,

Giuseppe.