[Koha] OPAC Display Format

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Jun 7 08:28:39 NZST 2017

Something has definitely changed. If it was working and now it isn't
something changed (whether it was changed on purpose or not)

It looks to me a lot like your apache configuration. Because as Owen
pointed out, all of your css and images and js are 404ing.

http://www.catalogo.bijrd.gob.do/opac-tmpl/   causes a 404, you need to
track down what your document route is, and what path it is actually
looking at to find that.

Chris