[Koha] overdue notice text

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Jun 7 07:48:05 NZST 2017

As of 16.05, overdue_notice.pl has a test mode, allowing you to run it
without debarring patrons or accidentally sending notices.

If you aren't seeing overdue notices in message_queue, I would suggest
running overdue_notice.pl by hand using the same arguments that you're
using in the cron job, but add --test  to the argument list. See if you get
any error messages on the screen.

--Barton