[Koha] Patron Authentication - 16.05.13

Bortel, Gary gary.bortel at sos.wa.gov
Tue Jun 6 03:56:42 NZST 2017

Debian package on Ubuntu 16.04 with MySql 5.7.18, multi-tennant installation. Recently upgraded from 16.05.12 to 16.05.13-2

Since the upgrade to 16.05.13-2, one library reports that patrons are no longer able to log on to their accounts through the opac. The error returned is "You entered an incorrect username or password. Please try again! And remember, passwords are case sensitive." The server hosting Koha has been restarted since the upgrade. I am able to log into their instance of Koha through the browser at my location using my "super user" account. The library was asked to clear the browser cache on the affected machine. Their patrons are still receiving the error message. However, I see no entries in the opac-error.log that might be related to this.

Thoughts?

gcb