[Koha] Library Summary / Stats - Report Page - Help

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Fri Jun 2 08:22:15 NZST 2017

On 1 June 2017 at 21:56, Indranil Das Gupta <indradg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a heads-up: Magnus's plug-in requires Koha 16.11 and above and IIRC you
> are on 16.05.

Yeah, sorry about that. I have not tested this much yet. I based my
plugin on the KitchenSink plugin, and the 16.11 requirement was
carried over from there. It looks like I might actually have used
Bootstrap to format things in a way that only works in something very
close to master. I'll have to look more into that when I can find the
time. Also, there is some Unicode problem I have not figured out yet.
This is definitely work in progress! :-)

Best regards,
Magnus
Libriotech