[Koha] Elastic search demo interface

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Fri Jun 2 00:35:18 NZST 2017

Hello everybody,

First of all, congratulations Kyle for the 17.05 koha release !

I'm wondering if someone have planned to propose  an interface demo (staff and public) on Koha 17.05 with Elastic Search turn on.
It would be great :)
It would help librarians that have heard about Elastic Search for one year to make it more real and to evaluate if it could be relevant for them to switch from zebra to elastic search.

And I have 2 more questions about elastic search :

-          Is it compatible with unimarc ?

-          Is it usable with non-latin character ?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

Sonia BOUIS

Responsable du Service des application documentaires
BIBLIOTHÈQUES UNIVERSITAIRES
Bibliothèque de la Manufacture
UNIVERSITÉ JEAN MOULIN LYON 3
1C AVENUE DES FRÈRES LUMIÈRE
CS 78242
69372 LYON CEDEX 08
ligne directe : +33 (0)4 78 78 79 03  http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr<http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr/>

L'Université Jean Moulin est membre fondateur de l'Université de Lyon