[Koha] Self Check - "Outsdanding fines block issue"

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Jul 28 02:52:43 NZST 2017

Hi Uğur,

Just in case, did you check the syspref noissuescharge? It should block the
checkout from the staff interface as well so I do not think it comes from
that. You should also check IssuingInProcess if rental charges are defined
for item types.

Otherwise I would suggest you to debug if you have some tech skills (put a
warn in C4::Circulation::CanBookBeIssued, l.787 to show
$non_issue_charges, $amountlimit, $inprocess and $allowfineoverride).

Do you have more information to give us about the disconnection of the
SelfCheck device (frequency, errors, etc.)?

Regards,
Jonathan