[Koha] Koha 17.05 and memcached

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Jul 26 03:55:14 NZST 2017

Wait guys, you are certainly doing something wrong here.

With Koha 17.05 you should use Plack, and if you are using Plack the
MEMCACHED* variables you will define in your apache config files will not
be used.
You should setup plack correctly, fill the 2 entries in your koha-conf.xml
files (memcached_servers and memcached_namespace), and nothing else.
Plack will bring much more performance than Memcached (
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Benchmark_for_16.11).

Regards,
Jonathan