[Koha] Koha 17.05 and memcached

Adrian aschmi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 03:15:39 NZST 2017

Thank you very much Guille!
Finally I made it work, but is a weird configuration... the only way to make
it work at least on 17.05, was to have part of the config in the xml file,
and the rest on the apache-configured file:

  SetEnv MEMCACHED_SERVERS "127.0.0.1:11211"
  SetEnv MEMCACHED_NAMESPACE "koha-intra"

I receive a warning on the about koha page (Config read from ENV and
koha-conf.xml), but the Status is green and running.

Thank you for your help!