[Koha] Fwd: Regarding error in circulation module

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Fri Jul 21 13:44:29 NZST 2017

Hi Mamta Arora ,
Koha 3.18.03 is no longer supported and you should upgrade.

For anyone to help you with this problem, you'll need to give clearer
information.
Are you using the circulation module to issue books? Are your
departments equivalent to branches in Koha?  What circulation rules are
set?  Is the system preference Independent Branches on or off?
How was Koha installed? On what operating system?

I hope this helps,
Bob Birchall
Calyx