[Koha] Duplicate Biblio Records

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Fri Jul 21 09:06:13 NZST 2017

Tim,

Regarding you message about what you should do with duplicate bibliographic
records in Koha, as a cataloger myself, I can tell you that not all
bibliographic records are created equal. Many bibliographic records are
missing subject headings (600's, 650's, etc.) and contributor headings
(700's), not to mention that many records do not meet RDA standards.

FWIW,

Christopher Davis
Systems & E-Services Librarian
Uintah County Library