[Koha] Fwd: Regarding error in circulation module

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Jul 20 17:10:44 NZST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Mamta Arora" <mamta.arora at chitkara.edu.in>
Date: 20/07/2017 5:08 PM
Subject: Regarding error in circulation module
To: <koha-owner at lists.katipo.co.nz>

Respected Sir/ Ma'am

Greetings

We are the user of Koha 3.18.03.000 version approximately 11 clients in
different departments in our university campus here we are facing problem
of issued books I mean one client can't issued books to other department
patron due to this  other department can't issued books but  we can issue
books to our department which patron are enter by client . even before this
never happened these type of problems.

error
patron is not matched.

--

*Thanks with RegardsMamta Rani LibrarianChitkara College Pharmacy*
*Chitkara University, PUNJAB*

* "When all says its difficult you think its for you"*

[image: logo]

Punjab Campus
Chandigarh - Patiala National Highway, (NH-64)
Tehsil: Rajpura-140401, Distt. : Patiala.
Phone: 01762-507084

Administrative Office
Saraswati Kendra, SCO 160-161
Sector 9 C, Chandigarh - 160009
India.
Mobile: +919463209646 <+91%2094632%2009646>
Phone : 01762-507084
Ext. 508

www.chitkara.edu.in
http://library.chitkara.edu.in/