[Koha] OPAC access denied Code 403 in browser

dalmeida divalmeida at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 12:14:05 NZST 2017

Hi!
Many thanks for all the answers I received and as the problem has already
been solved, I'm sharing it now answering to my own question: I had two
unnecessary files included in the sites-enabled folder where only the
properly configured library.conf file should appear, that is, the
000-default.conf file is not needed as well as the default-ssl.conf file.
So, the problem was much simpler than I thought.