[Koha] Koha Acquisition Module - problems when modifying the price, conversion rate and currency while receving the order

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Tue Jul 18 22:33:09 NZST 2017

Hi Paul,

Il 18/07/2017 07:58, Paul Pandian ha scritto:
> We request Koha developers to kindly look at the following issues with
> regard to Acquisition module:

the first problem on your request is that you are working on 16.11.05
Now Koha is on 17.05.1 and on 16.11.09
As first check we need to know if bug is still present.
To do this, you can use a sandbox.
See here: https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Sandboxes

You can go here: http://kohastaffsandbox.ptfs-europe.co.uk/ with login
'test' and password 'test'. This sandbox is ready to test your problem.

So, go to http://kohastaffsandbox.ptfs-europe.co.uk/, test the problem
and save screenshoots of operations that you do.

After the check, write again here.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Zeno Tajoli
/SVILUPPO PRODOTTI CINECA/ - Automazione Biblioteche