[Koha] Warning--lastpass.com

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Jul 18 04:24:28 NZST 2017

Alternatively, it's possible to change setting for the autologin feature to
off for the Koha login. That should prevent it from trying to stick the
info in where it's not wanted.

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142