[Koha] OPAC access denied Code 403 in browser

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Jul 13 02:29:37 NZST 2017

I have no idea if this tutorial is correct, but it is old (Koha 3.16).
I recommend you to read the official documentation to install Koha on
Debian: https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian
When you will run the koha-create command, specify the --letsencrypt flag
to get a certificate with everything setup correctly to run over https.