[Koha] Unable to find newly added books by barcode

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Thu Jul 6 08:20:12 NZST 2017

Thanks for the great ideas.

The various things I was trying let me see one potential issue.  It
seems that I have not entirely separated myself from the /etc/koha-conf.xml

If I test my zebra server with:
/usr/bin/zebrasrv -f /etc/koha/*sites/opac*/koha-conf.xml -u koha -S

I get a message telling me that it is already running.  No problem
there.  But my webpage is not finding anything at all.
But, I ran the above with the old koha-conf.xml

And it runs, and then my site sees some of the data.

It appears to me that I have an odd combo of stuff.  My main site may be
getting the data from the old /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml configuration, and
the indexing is being pushed to a different zebra database with the
/etc/koha/sites/opac/koha-conf.xml config file.

How does that file get forced on the site?  Is it configured in the html
area?

     - Tim