[Koha] Text size of staff interface

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Jul 6 06:11:01 NZST 2017

We just installed 17.5 in our test system, and the staff interface display
changed. The text size had been slightly larger than normal  and now it's
very, very, very small.  The text size in the test instance has always been
different to our production site but larger wasn't a problem.  Now it is
painful to read, even on a large screen. This makes looking at the system
preferences difficult.
Any ideas where I might find the preference to fix this?
I tried searching, text, size, and display in the system prefs but no luck.
We aren't using any special stylesheets, it's  a fairly default
installation.
The test OPAC is untouched, and looks fine.

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler