[Koha] Cover image on OPAC full detail screen

Iming Chan imingchan at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 31 19:09:06 NZDT 2017

Dear all,

I'm wondering whether there is a way to stop full bibliographic details wrap
around the cover image of the item concerned?  I prefer to have blank space
underneath the cover image, so bibliographic details are displayed more
neatly (ie. like a separate column to the cover image).

Alternatively, I'm happy to relocate cover image to underneath "More
searches" on the right-side of the catalogue display.  How can I achieve
this with JQuery?

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Iming