[Koha] Capitalization when exporting label to PDF

koha koha at trustmeitslegit.com
Tue Jan 31 08:38:24 NZDT 2017

Just a quick note for anyone else who may come across this issue.  The
reason I was having capitalization issues when exporting my spine labels
had to do with the Library::CallNumber::LC Perl module.  I am running
Ubuntu 14.04 currently and the latest version of the moudule for 14.04
is .22 however the latest version is .23 where this issue has been
addressed.
Manually upgrading to .23 resolved my problems.

Nathan