[Koha] Hello

Nathan Cluff nacluff at asu.edu
Fri Jan 27 03:25:02 NZDT 2017

I found my notes on my previous version of Koha, it was running
3.08.01.000.  The last time I fired up the old server, I was able to export
spine labels to PDF without the export process capitalizing everything.  On
the new server (with imported database from the old server) version
16.05.05.00 whenever I export my spine labels something in the process is
changing the capitalization.  I am not sure where to start looking for why
this is happening.

Nathan Cluff

System Administrator

Arizona State University