[Koha] Need help in correcting migrated database

Tanzeem M.B tanzeem.mb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 18:40:41 NZDT 2017

In my migrated koha system I have got to do many corrections and additions.
Some fields got values wrongly and some of the fields got no values. But
the source spreadsheet database has got correct values.

I was thinking about a method by exporting the biblio, items and
biblioitems tables to excel, make corrections/ additions to these excel
files, truncate the biblio table which will make a cascaded truncation;
import the excel files to the corresponding tables.
If I import , in which order of tables should I import to.
Run zebra-rebuild again.
Will this method work?