[Koha] No Zebra indexing - missing field "biblioitems.marc"

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Tue Jan 17 23:24:26 NZDT 2017

Hi Chris

> So for some reason GetMarcBiblio is not returning a record for you.
>
> What I would do is edit
> warn "error retrieving biblio $record_number";
> and make it be
> warn "error retrieving biblio $record_number the error is $@";
>
> And see if you get some more information that way

Yes, I did that and I have got lines like the following:

.error retrieving biblio 76216 the error is No biblionumber tag for
framework "DZ" at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 3093.

I had loaded my records with "bulkmarcimport.pl" using option
"-framework=DZ". The framework "DZ" was actually there but it wasn't yet
populated - I have now created it using the Default (and I made a note
about this).

The Zebra indexing works now as expected:

Records exported: 76216

Thank you so much for helping me!

Best wishes: Michael