[Koha] No Zebra indexing - missing field "biblioitems.marc"

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Tue Jan 17 22:26:49 NZDT 2017

Hi Chris and Jonathan

> I have a 16.11.01 with 97224 records in, that is indexing fine
> (without the marc column) so the good news is there should be an easy
> solution.
>
> Try it with an -x
> sudo koha-rebuild-zebra -x -f -v phsh
>
> Does that work better?

No, unfortunately exactly the same happens: All I get is 76'216 lines
like the following (but with an additional warning about "-x"):

.error retrieving biblio 76215 at
/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl line 713.
.error retrieving biblio 76216 at
/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl line 713.

Records exported: 0
====================
REINDEXING zebra
====================
====================
CLEANING
====================
Warning: You passed -x which is already the default and is now deprecated

Actually absolutely NOTHING is exported and consequently, nothing is
indexed by Zebra.

Jonathan wrote:

 > It sounds like you are usinga gitified install but the Koha scripts
 > have not been updated.
 > /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl is certainly
 > refering to an old version of this script.

I don't know what is "a gitified install" - in fact I have installed
Koha 16.11.00 using the Debian package "koha-common" which was updated
to Koha 16.11.01 yesterday. Definitely no git involved.

The file "rebuild_zebra.pl" actually installed has the date of 23
November 2016 16:44 and the MD5 sum 3eaa1b977286a507f9c5a75b5a7092e3

Best wishes: Michael