[Koha] z39.50 protocol

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:38:18 NZDT 2017

He's talking about Koha's z39.50 server, I figured on a private
conversation.

Luis Moisés, when you (re)created the instance you forgot the --enable-sru
option switch, so the created koha-conf.xml has it commented out, and the
tcp port is not set either (that is set using the --sru-port switch).

If you don't want to recreate the instance, create a new one with xxx as
the name, and grab its koha-conf.xml, replacing xxx for library on your
favourite editor with regexp capabilities. Also, pick the db password from
the original koha-conf.xml, don't loose it on rewriting the file.

And restart Zebra, he.