[Koha] Difference between 3.22 and 16.11

Walsh, Daniel (British Council) Daniel.Walsh1 at britishcouncil.org
Thu Feb 23 16:55:08 NZDT 2017

Thanks Doug, Katrin and all,

I'm new to this KOHA community but I'm already impressed by the level of cooperation and support provided.  I'm very grateful.

We are indeed opting for 16.11 and we are then working to a minimum upgrade approach of n+3.

Dan

Dan Walsh | Programme Manager, Libraries Revolution and Digital Services, South Asia | British Council
T: +94 (0) 114 752 1521 | M:  + 94 (76) 638 8840 | BCTN 8 500 6490
daniel.walsh1 at britishcouncil.org | www.britishcouncil.org
Creating opportunity for people worldwide
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and diversity