[Koha] Difference between 3.22 and 16.11

Amit Gupta amitddng135 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 21:44:45 NZDT 2017

Hi Daniel,

There are lot of new features in 16.11.x. Please see the below link

Koha 3.22 release notes

https://koha-community.org/koha-3-22-released/

Koha 16.11 release  notes

https://koha-community.org/koha-16-11-released-2/

On 22 Feb 2017 11:43 am, "Walsh, Daniel (British Council)" <
Daniel.Walsh1 at britishcouncil.org> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

We are currently upgrading KOHA across our libraries.  Other than a change
in naming convention, are there any technical differences between 3.22 and
16.11?

Dan Walsh

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for
cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity:
209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).
This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may
contain confidential information. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender and delete it.
The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by
viruses and other malware and you are advised to carry out a virus and
malware check on any attachments contained in this message.