[Koha] Koha MARC Tag - Table of Contents

Dr. Sandeep Bhavsar sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 17:49:14 NZDT 2017

Dear All

I request all of you to please see the INSEAD OPAC, They have uploaded the
pdf file which has fulltext indexing search and even pdf logo is seen on
the OPAC display

http://librarycatalogue.insead.edu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=83836&query_desc=kw%2Cwrdl%3A%20marketing

Please guide me about how can upload the pdf file and I want fulltext
indexing search.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 1:43 AM, Katrin <katrin.fischer.83 at web.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> these instructions might be helpful:
> http://kohageek.blogspot.de/2015/12/attaching-files-to-catal
> og-records.html
>
> But keep in mind that the content of the files won't be indexed/searchable.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Katrin
>
> On 20.02.2017 08:09, Dr. Sandeep Bhavsar wrote:
>
>> Right now I am using  3.22.02.002 version., will you please guide me about
>> how can I upload the pdf file. Insead library OPAC show the pdf icon.
>>

>> On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 12:36 PM, Bob Birchall <bob at calyx.net.au> wrote:
>>
>> Yes, check the manual for your version of Koha.
>>> Bob
>>>
>>> On 20/02/17 18:01, Dr. Sandeep Bhavsar wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks for your instant reply. Can we upload the pdf file also.
>>>
>>> On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Bob Birchall <bob at calyx.net.au> wrote:
>>>
>>> 505 Formatted Contents Note?

Warm Regards

Dr. Sandeep Bhavsar
Librarian

*Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
(AUTONOMOUS)*
L Napoo Road | Matunga (CR) | Mumbai- 400 019.
Tel: 022-2419 8377  |  Mob:  9870 18 9999
Library Portal*: http://elearn.welingkar.org/infowe
<http://elearn.welingkar.org/infowe>*