[Koha] Fwd: No results with the advanced search

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 05:50:54 NZDT 2017

Hello Luis,

The mentioned file can be found in usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/
rebuild_zebra.pl

However, if you installed through packages, running the following command
will result in the same effect:

koha-rebuild-zebra -v -f <instance_name>

Where <instance_name> is the name of your koha installation instance.
The *-v* flag will make it verbose and show you the progress and the *-f*
tells the task it's a full reindex. This may take a while depending on the
size of your catalog.

Good luck,

Pedro Amorim