[Koha] Converting to Koha 16.05 - some issues

Sir_Charles82 sir_charles822005 at yahoo.de
Thu Feb 16 23:48:32 NZDT 2017

Hello,

as asked here before, we moved from Book2DB to Koha which was quite a quest
as Book2DB is saving all information data set-based. So in every catalogued
book there is also the signature saved.

So I rebuid the exported *.csv-file to match MARCMaker as to make an *mrk
and *mrc-file. I've tried to do my best to re-route all MARC-fields to the
given scheme. text file is saved as ANSI.

<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5922009/Koha_Upgrade_Textdatei_aus_Book2DB_ANSI_001.jpg>

<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5922009/Koha_Buecherliste_mrk.jpg>

Although it seems to have worked so far, I have some troubles also. The
search results look as following
<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5922009/Koha_Ergebnisliste.jpg>

I'm not sure if this should look like this
Also there were problems for the proper display of mutation signs. Not to
mention that I have to move the signatures out of the 500 category to form
single issues.

Perhaps someone can look over the whole thing and I can tell me, if I have
transformed it right or if I should re-import the database with other
settings?

Currently I have Koha 16.05 installed. I'm running OMV 2.0.21 (i.e Debian
Wheezy) and the new Koha build isn't installing. If anyone want to look into
it for yourself: http://koha.enne.at Searching without logging in is
possible.

I'm thankful for any assistance.
With kind regards