[Koha] Koha catalogue search

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 04:43:39 NZDT 2017

Hello Ian,

If what Jonathan suggested still doesn't work, and I'm just stating the
obvious here, did you run the command koha-create with *--marcflavor
unimarc* ? I fell upon this pitfall when I did my first Koha installation.
For some reason the documentation
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian doesn't mention this,
and will default to marc21 even if you select unimarc on the web installer
(at least it did for version 3.22).

Debian commands (koha-create):
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Commands_provided_by_the_Debian_packages#koha-create

Good luck,